Press Release: Tix Corporation Announces New Board of Directors (October 7, 2019)
- Tix Corporation (the “Company”) (OTCQX: TIXC) today announced that it reached an agreement with HSB Capital Partners, L.P. and Haren Bhakta, stockholders of the Company (together, “HSB”), resolving certain disputes regarding the election of directors at the 2019 annual meeting of stockholders of the Company. Pursuant to the agreement, four incumbent directors of the Company who were re-elected at the 2019 annual meeting of stockholders of the Company, Andrew Pells, Steven Zelinger, Aaron Bregman and Mesfin Eyob, will resign and be replaced by three HSB designees. Namely, Haren Bhakta, Michael Fisk and Jeremy Weiner, who together with the remaining incumbent directors re-elected at the meeting, Mitch Francis, Norman Feirstein, Jordan Fiksenbaum and David Saxe, will comprise the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”).
Press Release: HSB Capital Partners Nominates Four Highly Qualified Directors for Election at Tix Corporation (July 1, 2019)
- Believes There Is an Urgent Need for Change Given Tix’s Long Term Underperformance and Lack of Accountability.
Public Letter to Tix Shareholders (July 1, 2019)
Press Release: HSB Capital Partners Sends Open Letter to Independent Directors of Tix Corporation (February 6, 2019)
- Believes Management and the Board, Led by CEO and Chairman Mitch Francis, Are Not Aligned With Stockholders
- Details Tix’s Severe Underperformance While Management Is Paid Generously
- Calls for a Reconstituted Board to Bring Greater Accountability to Tix